Our client is a well-established and growing accountancy practice on the outskirts of Oxford. They are looking for a Trainee Accountant to join the team.
Reporting into the Account Manager, you will be responsible for undertaking all aspects of general administration for the Company to include:
- Accounts preparation for all types of entities.
- Audit work.
- VAT returns preparation.
- Management accounts preparation
- Accurately record and input financial information
- Creating and maintaining client files
- Maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrate knowledge of technical and professional standards
Successful applicants may have practice experience, or could be a recent graduate with relevant degree preferred but not essential, and will ideally be looking for a career in a progressive business environment. Our client will provide a full study support package and flexible working hours, in addition to the opportunity to advance your career perspectives.
On offer is a salary of £18-22k, (depending on experience) good benefits, and hybrid working.