Our client is a well established and growing Accountancy Practice with a Head Office in Oxford. They have a new permanent requirement within their Witney branch for a Tax Executive on a Full or Part time basis. Reporting into the Tax Manager, key responsibilities will be:
- Responsibility for a portfolio of clients
- Personal tax planning
- Handling HM Revenue & Customs enquiries
- Collating and processing information for personal, partnership and trust
- Processing P11D returns
- Researching, analysing and interpreting tax legislation
- Meeting with clients and collating information
- Producing reports and presentations for clients
- Potential business development role, with external and internal
- Continual ongoing development of their role and CPD
Candidates that apply must have previous tax experience, ideally with a relevant qualification (CTA/ATT). You should also have strong communication and IT skills, be a proactive team player, comfortable working to deadlines, and excellent attention to detail.
On offer is a competitive salary, study support, flexible working (partly from home) and the opportunity for career progression.