Our client is a reputable and growing organisation with offices located near Watlington. They have a new permanent requirement within their Finance team for an Accounts Assistant.
Reporting into the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Sales/Purchase Ledger – produce/enter invoices and receipts/payments and reconcile accounts.
- Allocation payments to invoices
- Annual renewal of self-billing agreements with suppliers
- Credit control
- Fixed Assets Register
- Update and reconcile Bank accounts
- Process Company Credit Card Expenses
- Update internal system with payments
- General Admin duties as required
- Deal with any queries which may arise
Candidates that apply should have some previous experience of working in Accounts. You should be organised, proactive, with good attention to detail, and be a team player. A good understanding of Excel and Sage is useful.
On offer is a salary of £25-30k (depending on experience) plus benefits as well as free onsite parking. The role is office based.