Our client is an established and well renowned business with offices near Thame. They have a new permanent requirement within their Sales Support team for a Coordinator.
Reporting into the Team Leader, the purpose of the role will be to provide efficient and professional Sales Support activities in assisting internal and external customers. The key responsibilities will be:
- Works proactively and accurately, whilst taking initiative and keeping clear communications with the field team and client network, in the production of Finance Contracts.
- Communicating effectively within the team and with the Regional Business Managers as well as other sections of the organisation and larger client network in the processing of Finance Contract payments.
- Undertaking the first review of finance contracts accurately and effectively, communicating any issues back to the originator.
- Ensuring enrichment of finance contract records in the database are accurate and processed in a timely manner.
- Providing and maintaining a high standard of customer service whilst building good relationships in all aspects of the role, whilst using initiative to resolve queries effectively. Having a flexible approach to time management with the ability to multitask and the ability to prioritise workflow.
Candidates that apply must have previous Customer Service and Administration experience within a fast paced environment. You should have excellent attention to detail, be a strong communicator, customer focused and possess a good working knowledge of ERP systems and MS Office.
On offer is a base salary of 24-28k (depending on experience), bonus, good benefits and hybrid working. There is also free onsite parking.