Our client is a reputable and growing organisation with offices located near Watlington. They have a new permanent requirement within their Customer Service team for an Advisor.
Reporting into the Team Leader, you will be responsible for:
- Requesting compliance checks.
- Liaising with customers to ensure that online checks are completed quickly, providing assistance where necessary.
- Reviewing customer responses to ensure that all checks have been completed successfully, requesting more information if needed.
- Work effectively across a variety of communication channels including phone and email.
- Maintain customer and compliance records.
- Adhoc reporting for management.
Candidates that apply should have previous Customer Service and Administration experience within a fast-paced office environment. You should be an excellent communicator, with good attention to detail, comfortable working as part of a team and be able to prioritise.
On offer is a salary of £23-27k (depending on experience), benefits and an impressive working environment, with the opportunity for future progression. There is also free onsite parking.