Our client, a well known brand name within the hospitality sector, is looking for a permanent New Business Manager to join their growing team.
Based Monday to Wednesday in their office near Thame, then working the rest of the week from home.
You’ll be responsible for winning new SME (£25k to £250k) business customers direct to brand, You will achieve this through directly selling the brands SME business proposition in order to grow the company’s market share within this segment.
What you’ll be doing:
New Business Sales Delivery
- Win new SME corporate accounts, ensuring deal closure, whilst securing targeted sign-up and spend
- Ensure that an accurate rolling new business sales pipeline & forecast is maintained, reported and acted upon
- Develop a pipeline of targeted SME accounts via multiple lead sources whilst utilising market and industry intelligence
- Ensure inbound opportunities are qualified and converted
- Record activity using the CRM tool to show KPI’s are being achieved
- Support New Hotels & Need locations through targeted new business activity
- Identify high growth opportunities within existing business customers
- Effective transition of new corporate account wins across to the account management team
- Showcase the brands portfolio to prospective corporate customers using compelling methods, including hotel visits working in conjunction with the respective hotel teams
- Work hand in hand with the Revenue Management team to ensure alignment of new business propositions with the overall rate strategy
- Participate in and represent the company at industry events
- Build strong internal stakeholder relationships at all levels within and outside of the Sales function as required
- Prepare and deliver new business sales performance and strategy updates as required for key stakeholders
What we’ll expect from you
To succeed in this role you’ll need to be a self-starter who is able to proactively drive SME corporate account sales. There will be a significant reliance on the individual to identify opportunities for new business wins. In addition, the role requires:
- B2B sales experience with a track record of new business acquisition
- Effective selling skills
- Excellent communications and relationship building skills
- A hunger for account wins, ambitious and driven
- Results driven, self-motivated, flexible and resilient
- The ability to present face to face and over the phone the company’s proposition in a compelling manner in order to influence new business acquisition.
On offer is a base salary of £28k-£33K plus bonus, good benefits and hybrid working with the opportunity for future progression. There is also free on-site parking.