Our client is a well established and growing multi-sited business with offices in the Aylesbury area. They have a newly created permanent requirement in their Finance team for an Accounts Payable Clerk. Reporting into the AP Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Export / Import of supplier data from our Site system to Finance System.
- Manual coding and posting of invoices.
- Processing Adhoc payments and expenses.
- Answering calls from Sites and Customers and relaying to the correct
- Supplier account reconciliations.
- Support any other ad-hoc activities and projects relating to finance as
Candidates that apply should have previous Accounts Payable experience. You must be a strong communicator, both verbally and written, be organised, possess good attention to detail, with the ability to solve problems within a fast paced environment. Good systems skills are useful, in particular Excel.
On offer is a salary of 24-28k (depending on experience), benefits and study support.