Our client, a growing company within FMCG is looking for a spanish speaking commercial finance analyst to join their team.
Suitable candidates must be fluent in spanish, both written and verbally due to liaising with South America on a regular basis.
This role is offered on a hybrid basis, with their offices based on the outskirts of Oxford.
- Prepare Business Plan & Rolling Forecast
- Manage the processing and calculation of commercial accruals, keeping adequate back up trackers and working closely with the commercial teams to agree the inputs.
- Support the commercial teams on joint business planning to identify and evaluate all risks and opportunities.
- Manage price files so that all pricing is up to date, compliant and checks are in place to remove pricing risk.
- Manage of trade spend processes: invoice sign off, month end provisioning and invoice monitoring.
- Support the monthly analysis of the forecast.
- Analyse return on investment for marketing and promotions.
- Establish strong links with the commercial functions to ensure a “no surprises” relationship with key stakeholders.
- Work with the transactional finance team in reconciling payment deductions.
- Assist the sales team in ad hoc day to day queries and more detailed project support.
- Uphold VCT Europe’s key values of: One team, Respectful, Ambitious & Open.
Candidates wishing to apply should meet the following criteria:
- Fluent in both Spanish and English, reading and verbally.
- 2+ years experience in a finance role.
- Degree educated.
- Studying or part qualified accountant CIMA/ACA/ACCA or equivalent.
- A self starter with excellent commercial acumen
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong IT Skills
In return our client offers a competitive salary £35-38k with a bonus scheme and enhanced benefits package.