Our client, a finance and wealth management company are looking for an experience senior administrator to join their busy team.
Based in Kidlington, reporting to the Managing Director and Practice Manager, this role is pivotal to the running of the business, therefore someone with previous experience within a similar role is essential.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to build a career in Financial services and work for a company who really care about their employees and where you can make a real contribution to the growth of the company.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Check accuracy and completeness of new business documentation
- Ensure that all business applications are processed accurately and efficiently, in a compliant manner to the company standards
- Ensure all supporting documentation is maintained as per company procedures
- Recording of fees
- Liaise with product providers to ensure timely and accurate responses to clients (progress chasing)
- Complete applications and business administration in a timely manner with high attention to detail
- Production of portfolio valuations
- Ensure processes and services carried out accurately and within company timescales
- Provide friendly and professional point of contact for clients and enquiries
- Create and maintain accurate client records on back office systems, platforms and any IT systems
- Prepare client documentation and correspondence pre and post meetings as per business processes
- Ensure action points resulting from client meetings get diarised and dealt with
- Ensure that relevant service standards are delivered throughout the year
- Prepare client review documentation as per the Annual Review Process
- Assist in implementation of agreed action points
Suitable candidates should have:
• At least 2 years or more working within an independent financial planning environment
• Excellent knowledge of Financial Services Products
• Excellent attention to detail
• Highly organised, have the ability to show initiative, and work independently
This role would be suit someone looking to carve a career within financial services and training support is offered and encouraged.
Our client offers a wealth of benefits including hybrid (working Mon and Weds in the office), and they are currently trialling a 4.5 day working week.