Our client, a well established and growing business based near Bicester, is seeking a Personal Assistant to provide administrative support to the Deputy CEO, providing management of key functions for the business:
· Provide diary management support to the Deputy CEO
· Report writing / reviews
· Provide administrative support to all online sales
· Book venues, meetings and events
· Provide administrative support to all board meetings including preparation and management of monthly board packs.
· Take meeting minutes as required
· Assist Deputy CEO with private engagements, personal shopping and medical appointments
· Complete general research tasks both in industry and non-industry related tasks.
· Organise travel support for all senior and relief managers.
· Supporting our planning team with all administrative tasks to do with planning applications, legal challenges etc.
· Support directors with the compiling of monthly expense claims.
· Assist with the management of website content
· Assist any change to marketing material – managing the sign off process
· Work closely with Senior team to ensure that content is appropriate
Office Management Duties
· Assist with the management of the Company fleet including, Insurance, Servicing, Fuel card allocation, Tolls and charges
· Ensure that the office has supplies for catering, cleaning etc
· Manage any requirements for building maintenance
· Manage off-site archiving process
· Authorising invoices for cleaners, archiving
Suitable candidates should hold the following attributes:
· High level of Word, Excel and systems experience
· Good communication skills
· Initiative and the ability to prioritise / manage own workload
· Integrity, sensitivity and commitment
· Attention to detail
*A car driver is essential due to the location of this role*