Our client is a reputable and growing business within the investment sector, located in Chipping Norton. They have a new permanent requirement within their business for a Paraplanning Manager.
Reporting into the MD, you will be responsible for:
- Analysis of client circumstances, objectives and risk profile.
- Researching and analysis of client financial arrangements, including CGT position and other tax considerations.
- Researching products and solutions.
- Preparation of recommendation letters and reports.
- Assisting with client reviews and attending some client meetings.
- Dealing with internal and external queries.
- Keeping up to speed with changes across all relevant financial planning areas.
- Supervising and motivating a small team, allocating workflow and supporting with queries.
- Working with the leadership team to develop and push the company business plan.
Suitable candidates will ideally have 5 or more years previous Paraplanning experience at a supervisory level, with a minimum level 4 diploma qualified or equivalent within the Finance industry. You should have thorough knowledge of investments, pensions and Financial Services regulation. Excellent attention to detail, possessing good communication skills and be customer focused with the ability to multi-task and work to deadlines, are all key.
On offer is a base salary of £45-55k depending on experience, as well as an excellent benefits package which includes enhanced pension and holiday entitlement. The role is a full-time position, with hybrid working. There is also free onsite parking.