Our client, a globally recognised educational institution, is seeking a Head of Rooms Division based on site near Oxford. Reporting directly to the Domestic Bursar, you will will be responsible for the following objectives:
- Oversight of processes and staff in order to manage all guest service operational areas.
- To be responsible for the operation of the Housekeeping and Reception departments.
- To ensure that all operational, quality, and administrative functions are carried out properly.
- To provide day-to-day leadership and direction to maximize financial returns through driving service standards to ensure increased levels of guest satisfaction in the College.
This key role within the leadership structure requires someone who is used to a fast paced environment across multiple departments, with strong communication skills. The Head of Rooms Division will be responsible for the following duties:
- Managing Staff
- Guest services and relations
- Managing financial goals
- Attending Commercial events
Suitable candidates will come from a large- scale rooms or hospitality background. You will have vast experience and knowledge along with excellent business acumen-financial, analytical, and management skills. You will be a proven leader who’s not opposed to rolling up their sleeves, leading by example to get the best from your team.
In return our client offers a competetitive salary, along with an excellent benefits package including a 21% contributory pension along with private healthcare and 38 days per year holiday. This role offers those from the hospitality sector an excellent work/life balance with a Monday to Friday work pattern, and hybrid working also an option.