Our client is a growing business with remotely located offices on the outskirts of Thame. They have a new permanent requirement in their team for a Data Administrator.
Reporting into the Team Leader, you will be responsible for:
- Monitoring the primary workflow mailbox.
- Directing and processing emails into the appropriate internal departments.
- Communication with clients by phone or email (to confirm when jobs are scheduled or complete).
- Processing Data jobs – receiving data files via emails and job instructions from clients.
- Providing efficient delivery logistics through following strict protocols and procedures.
- Filling out import-export documentation, compiling carrier and route assignments, computing/checking international fees and charges for each shipment, ensuring correct taxes and duties are applied and keeping track of shipment payments.
- Ensuring full compliance with all HMRC / Border Force rules and regulations and provide an outstanding level of service to all stakeholders.
- Use Customs clearance software along with other customs entry systems and the bespoke internal system.
- Checking, cleaning, de-duplicating, merging, sorting and preparing data address lists and manifests.
- Converting various data formats.
- Processing jobs and Creating Workflows and possibly coding using Cygnus and Excel.
Candidates that apply should ideally have previous Administration experience and be comfortable working with data. You should have a methodical approach, with excellent attention to detail and be a team player, used to working to deadlines and communicating with internal and external parties.
On offer is a salary of 22-26k depending on experience, benefits and the opportunity for future progression. There is onsite parking on offer.