Our client is a well-established and reputable business located in the Bicester area. They have a new permanent requirement in their team for a Customer Service Manager.
As part of the senior leadership team, reporting into the Managing Director, you will be responsible for:
- Managing, motivating, and developing the customer service and production administration teams.
- Ensuring the level of service provided to the customers is of the highest standard.
- Managing the customer relationship, and in conjunction with the Operations and Key Account’s Manager, attending regular review meetings with key customers.
- Being aware of all tasks requiring completion on sales, set priorities and goals, and ensuring that job procedures and process notes are up to date and that the team adhere to best practice.
- Organising the team’s workload, co-ordinating and reviewing activities, setting and ensuring deadlines are kept to.
- Building relationships with key customers.
- Ensuring that the Sales Agents and representatives receive key information weekly and that the team support their business needs.
- Ensuring the regular review of outstanding orders and collection notes, taking the necessary action to ensure that the company’s delivery and collection times are met and ensuring any issues are communicated to the customer.
- Monitoring performance against customer care standards and reporting on a monthly basis against set KPI’s.
- Investigating and resolving customer problems, which may be complex or long-standing that have been escalated.
- Controlling the direct container business, ensuring the timely placement of orders.
- Liaising with other departmental managers to discuss problems and improvements to customer service.
- Being involved in staff recruitment and appraisals.
Candidates that apply must have previous experience of working in Customer Service at a supervisory level. You should be organised, pro-active and able to motivate a team. Be able to communicate confidently and effectively with internal staff as well as external customers.
On offer is a salary of £35-38k plus enhanced benefits, some hybrid working and an impressive working environment, as well as free onsite parking.