Our client is a well-established and reputable business located in the Bicester area. They have a new permanent requirement in their team for a Customer Service Administrator.
Reporting into the Customer Service Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Looking after all the customers in a designated area, gaining a detailed understanding of the individual Customers business and provide a high level of customer care.
- Daily analysis and processing of service requests.
- Processing of cancellation requests.
- Problem solving of customer after sales queries and liaison with Area Sales Manager as required.
- Processing of spare parts requests from customers.
- Weekly calls to Key Customers.
- Accurate processing and monitoring of orders from: the time the order is placed, to the day of shipment.
- Generating and distributing various reports to both the internal and external Sales Team, and Key Customers.
- Communicating effectively, both verbally and in writing, with their designated customers and Area Sales Manager.
- Answering general incoming sales queries, and work closely with the Transport Department in regards to outstanding deliveries.
Candidates that apply must have previous experience of working in Customer Service and/or Administration. You should be organised, pro-active and a team player able to communicate confidently, both verbally and written.
On offer is a salary of £24-27k plus benefits, some hybrid working and an impressive working environment, with the opportunity for future progression, as well as free onsite parking.