Our client is a growing business with new offices on the outskirts of Aylesbury. They have a new permanent requirement in their team for a Customer Service Administrator.
Reporting into the Team Leader, you will be responsible for:
- Monitoring the primary workflow mailbox.
- Directing and processing emails into the appropriate internal departments.
- Communication with clients predominantly by email and sometimes phone.
- Responding to general enquiries from customers and suppliers.
- Supporting and assisting the Sales team with rate cards and quotes.
- Assisting with customer invoicing.
- Providing postal and parcel updates to customers.
Candidates that apply should ideally have previous Administration experience and be comfortable working with data. You should have a methodical approach, with excellent attention to detail and be a team player, used to working to deadlines and communicating with internal and external parties.
On offer is a salary of 22-26k depending on experience, benefits and the opportunity for future progression. Full or part time hours considered. There is onsite parking on offer.