Our client is a well respected and renowned private school in Oxford. They have a new permanent part-time requirement within their Accounts team for an Finance Officer to work on Sales Ledger & Credit Control.
Reporting into the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Credit Control for all outstanding debt.
- Termly Invoicing, reconciliation and collection of Pupil Fees and Extras (extra lessons, optional trips, etc) and dealing with Parent queries in these matters.
- Ensuring the school adheres to the necessary rules and regulations in the area.
- Daily bank balance entry review and posting to ledgers as appropriate.
- Various month end and year end reconciliations relating to income.
- Carry out such other reasonable duties as directed by the Finance Manager.
Candidates that apply should ideally have previous Finance experience in Credit Control and/or Sales Ledger. You should be a team player with excellent attention to detail, possess good systems skills, with the ability to work accurately to deadlines. You should also be an excellent communicator, both verbally and written.
On offer is a salary of £26-30k pro rata, study support (if required), generous holiday entitlement and pension contribution, flexible working hours to suit (some hybrid, especially during school holidays), school meals and parking.