Our client is a reputable and well-established international business with offices located near Thame. They have a new permanent requirement within their Finance team for an Assistant Accountant.
Reporting into the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Preparation of a specific reconciliation, ensuring that any differences are investigated and resolved.
- Monthly accruals and prepayments.
- Dealing with monthly reports and rebates.
- Preparing daily direct debit runs.
- Monthly general ledger reconciliations.
- Monthly reconciliation of AR & AP, preparing quarterly reports.
- Assisting with the preparation of Tax schedules, as well as internal and external audit requests.
Candidates that apply should have at least 2 years previous experience of working in Finance. You should be organised, proactive, with good attention to detail, and be a team player. You must also possess strong reconciliation, journal entry and internal control skills. A good understanding of systems, in particular Excel is essential.
On offer is a salary of £30-35k, plus good benefits, hybrid working as well as free onsite parking, impressive new offices and the opportunity for future progression.