Our client is well-established, growing and multi-sited business located in the Bicester area. They have a new permanent requirement in their Finance team for an Accounts Assistant.
Reporting into the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for:
- High volume processing of accounts payable
- Credit control and general sales ledger
- Credit card processing
- Supplier payments
- Bank reconciliations
- General purchase ledger and accounts receivable queries
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Accruals and Prepayments
- Accounts up to trial balance
- Other ad hoc Finance admin duties
Candidates that apply must have previous Accounts experience, ideally within a fast paced environment. You should be organised, with good attention to detail, pro-active and a possess good systems and Excel skills.
On offer is a salary of 26-29k (depending on experience), study support, plus benefits as well as the opportunity for future progression, hybrid working and onsite parking.